Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

Spring is finally here! I love spring on the farm.
We've had so many flowers blooming and a lot of the birds have come back for the season.
We've had several baby calves born, and we're almost done calving.



We've even found time this spring to do some fishing at our pond. We have not been fishing since before Emily was born, and I almost forgot how much I enjoy it! Emily even caught her first fish, and would you believe, it was a 16 inch bass!! Now I know my first fish was not that impressive! She did good.


Emily has been helping me with the babies. She loves working with them and they seem to respond so well to her. We have six babies still on the bottle, and 4 babies have been weaned. Only one boy in the calf barn. Poor little guy surrounded by all those girls!



Hope everyone is enjoying their spring so far! It's been a beautiful one here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails