Sunday, January 13, 2013

2013....A New Year!

I hope that everyone had a nice holiday season.
We enjoyed our Christmas eve, where we had three gifts for our daughter to open. I planned it. She had new PJ's, Stompeez slippers, and the newest Ice Age movie, her favorite! We all snuggled on the couch, all the lights were off except for the Christmas tree, and we watched the movie. So cozy!

Christmas morning, however, was not quite so memorable. My husband was sick, and considering the past problems he's had with diversticulitis, we made an early morning (4 a.m.) trip to the ER. Thankfully, after 6 hours and lots of tests, we found that he would be fine, but had to have a liquid only diet for the day. We made it home around 10 a.m. and opened presents, and then took a nap! The cows were milked that evening, and thankfully things got back to normal.

My husband did good when he picked out my gift. I did drop some hints, and thanks to QVC I found that I had to have a Keurig! I do like it very much. Anyone else have one? Let me know how you like yours. My favorite flavor of coffee is the Pumpkin Spice.


Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails