Friday, February 12, 2010

Have A Heart With The Market

For anyone who is in the Marietta, OH area, and visit or would like to visit our farm market at the fairgrounds, we are open Saturday's, 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. for the winter hours.  Tomorrow's event is "Have a Heart with the Market".  Non-parishable foods will be collected to go to the area food pantry. The Lions Club will also be taking any unused eyeglasses as donation.  The YMCA will be available with information and free passes, Selby Hospital will have Tobacco Prevention information, and The Marietta Fire Dept. will be taking blood pressure. All this and our usual vendors will be set up.  It's a good opportunity to get out if you've been snowed in!
I'm am keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that I will be able to get out tomorrow and be there myself with our cheese.  But...our road isn't good yet.  For local folks in the Marietta area, you shouldn't have any trouble making it in.  That's what I get for living over an hour away! :)  But, I can still promote what is going on from here. 
Hope you are able to make it by and see us! Hoping I'm there too!! 

3 comments:

Bob West said...

God has greatly gifted you
I enjoyed visiting your blog
God Bless;

http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/02/encourager-part-1.html

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

So glad I found you! I'm originally from Sagamore Hills, OH (near Cleveland!), although I now live in York, PA (dreaded STEELER country!!).

I love following blogs of my fellow "Ohioans," I think yours is just beautiful! I'm your newest follower!

Renae said...

So glad you visited my blog. It started out as something I just did for some fun, but it's really been a blessing to share what we do from farming to our personal happenings.
Visit often! I try to update frequently!

Related Posts with Thumbnails