Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Taking Time to Enjoy Simple Things...

We are taking a week off from making cheese. So, I'm taking time to do a few simple things and enjoy small moments. Plus, I have some really good batteries and a new memory card for my camera, which holds over 700 pictures, look out!
Our Peonies are in bloom, and Emily found them. She picked one, and I think her holding it looked really nice in the pictures.
Sunday we decided to take some "family time." We stopped at McDonald's for lunch (Emily's choice.) Then went to a local park, Piatt Park. There is a playground and some really nice walking paths in the woods that lead to a waterfall. I can say, I am no longer in shape to be walking up and down that steep of paths! Emily thought it was great, and I do believe she used the work "slowpokes" occasionally when talking to us. Hmm....







Some of our spring flowers are in full bloom and we've had some really good thunderstorms that have caused some really pretty clouds.
It's been a nice, slower week for us. Next week we'll be back at cheesemaking, two batches in fact. Although, I still have 2 farm markets this week, and several batches of cheese to wax, but it's a little bit slower for us!


















































4 comments:

Tina❀ said...

That Emily is a super model! She's just to dang beautiful! Great pics! I love the walk you all went on. It is the simple things in life that makes it worth living.

~Kristen~ said...

FABULOUS pictures!!! Stunning!!! As if you don't already do enough, I think you need to add photographer to your list of occupations!!!

Nicki Meier said...

You sure do deserve some time off! A park like that is sure to do some dr'ing on your tired feet! :) Absolutely beautiful there. Sounds like Miss. Em is having a great time!

Love all the pictures. You will have to tell me how you get the frames around your pictures like that...

Anonymous said...

Emily is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails